Sonnet dress in bias-cut print cotton twill
As featured in the Best Summer Dresses, by Anna Murphy, Fashion Director of The Times.
Printed on lightweight cotton twill for a structured silhouette - this dress has a feminine utility feel.
The collar has a scalloped edge.
The print-design started with a Victorian tile. We twisted the artwork, but maintained the translucency of an almost bone-like paint overlay of white on top of the dark navy. There is a wonderful uneven layout in the design of the print, which makes it quite nostalgic.
- Bias cut over the bust which means it fits everyone and gives it stretch.
- Lower skirt area is in folded pleats: super flattering
- Side pockets.
- Zip front - gives it a modern feel
- Ribbon belt in photo is optional for £35.
- Length is below the knee
- Coming soon: Autumn version in velvet. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
XS UK8 US 4
S UK10 US 6
M UK12 US 8
L UK14 US 10
XXS and XL sizes available soon
Photographed here: model Eliza is wearing the size Small, and Melanie is wearing the size Medium.