Soko black drop earrings
These slender drop earrings spike in bright white or dyed black bone and are finished with handmade brass caps and hooks. Handcrafted in brass by artisans in Kenya using traditional techniques.
- Handcrafted in brass and ethically sourced horn by artisans in Kenya.
- Height: 3.7 inches
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Cow-horn features are ethically procured by Soko Artisans.
- Treat with love: Remove jewelry before physical activity or going to. Bed.
- Prolong its life: Store in a cloth bag away from natural light and heat.
- Keep shiny: for brass use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restor luster.
- Keep away from water, lotions and perfume.
- Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you prefer a bright sheen, this effect can be achieved with a quick polish. All of our pieces can be polished with a brass cleaner (we use Brasso) and a soft cloth or paper towel. To clean using ingredients you may already have at home, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste, rub onto surface with a cloth, then rinse off and buff dry to a shine. To care for your horn jewelry, avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.