Pia Horn Drop Earrings by Soko
A sleek and elegant elongated conical-shape carved from cow horn—the Horn Pia Threader Earrings are the ultimate expression of strong femininity. Made from natural materials, each item is one-of-a-kind. Available in a black and natural cow horn.
- Treat with love: Remove jewelry before physical activity or going to. Bed.
- Prolong its life: Store in a cloth bag away from natural light and heat.
- Keep shiny: for brass use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restor luster.
- Keep away from water, lotions and perfume.
- Since brass is a natural alloy it will gradually patina over time with exposure to oxygen and moisture. If you prefer a bright sheen, this effect can be achieved with a quick polish. All of our pieces can be polished with a brass cleaner (we use Brasso) and a soft cloth or paper towel. To clean using ingredients you may already have at home, mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste, rub onto surface with a cloth, then rinse off and buff dry to a shine. To care for your horn jewelry, avoid exposure to excessive moisture or sunlight. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.