An oversize boyfriend cardigan that you might treasure forever.
Trimmed with a regimental-stripe grosgrain ribbon, which is sewn locally by hand.
Made in the UK from Denby Dales' Hinchcliffe lambswool.
Pockets are perfect for your smart-phone.
Fastened with oversize black poppers - gives it a techy feel.
Go down a size if you want it to fit neatly.
- Limited edition
- Autumn 2020 collection pre-order
- 100% British spun lambswool sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766) in Denby Dale
- Soft blue-melange yarn
- Made in England
- Oversized, boyfriend fit
- Fastened with oversize black poppers
"Our lambswool cardigan collection is my go-to; the first thing I grab in the morning and last thing I take off at night" Melanie Press
Reasons to wear lambswool:
- An extremely lightweight but insulating yarn
- Outstanding comfort and wicking properties
- Reacts to your body temperature to insulate or to remove moisture from the skin. Wear straight to skin or as as second layer
- Harbours good bacteria which will remove odour producing bacteria
- Only requires a gentle iron and steam in-between short wears to maintain the fabric
- Sustainable and carbon neutral natural clothing choice