An oversized boyfriend cardigan that we think you’ll treasure forever.
Hand-trimmed with a green velvet ribbon & white buttons.
Made in the UK from Hinchcliffe lambswool, the trims have all been applied by hand in England.
- Handy pockets for your smart-phone
- Advise to go down a size if you’d like it to fit neatly.
- Made to order for our early Autumn 2020 delivery
- Limited edition
- 100% British spun lambswool sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766) in Denby Dale
- Soft blue-melange yarn
- Boyfriend fit
"Our lambswool cardigan collection is my go-to; the first thing I grab in the morning and last thing I take off at night" Melanie Press
Reasons to wear lambswool:
- An extremely lightweight but insulating yarn
- Outstanding comfort and wicking properties
- Reacts to your body temperature to insulate or to remove moisture from the skin. Wear straight to skin or as as second layer
- Harbours good bacteria which will remove odour producing bacteria
- Only requires a gentle iron and steam in-between short wears to maintain the fabric
- Sustainable and carbon neutral natural clothing choice