Cotton twill dark green print Sonnet Dress
New season update of the original Sonnet featured in 'Best Dresses', by Anna Murphy, Fashion Director of The Times.
Printed on lightweight cotton twill for a structured silhouette - this dress has a feminine utility feel.
Features scalloped edge on collar.
There is a wonderful uneven layout in the design of the print, which makes it quite nostalgic and artistic.
- Bias cut over the bust which means it fits everyone and gives stretch.
- Lower skirt area is in folded pleats: super flattering
- Zip front - gives it a modern feel
- Length is below the knee
- Inspired by 1940's designer Claire Mccardell
- Add a ribbon belt for an extra polished touch
- Playful as well as sophisticated
- Cotton fabric is breathable and easy to care for
- Hidden pockets can easily fit your smartphone
XXS UK 6 US 2
XS UK 8 US 4
S UK 10 US 6
M UK 12 US 8
L UK 14 US 10
XL UK 16 US 12