Sonnet Dress in Green & Lilac Cotton Twill
New season update of the original Sonnet featured in 'Best Dresses', by Anna Murphy, Fashion Director of The Times.
- Printed on lightweight cotton twill for a structured silhouette - this dress has a feminine utility feel.
- Features scalloped edge on collar.
- There is a wonderful uneven layout in the design of the print, which makes it quite nostalgic and artistic.
- Bias cut over the bust which means it fits everyone and gives stretch.
- Lower skirt area is in folded pleats: super flattering
- Zip front - gives it a modern feel
- Length is below the knee
- Inspired by 1940's designer Claire Mccardell
- Add a ribbon belt for an extra polished touch
- Playful as well as sophisticated
- Cotton fabric is breathable and easy to care for
- Hidden pockets can easily fit your smartphone
XXS UK 6 US 2
XS UK 8 US 4
S UK 10 US 6
M UK 12 US 8
L UK 14 US 10
XL UK 16 US 12